Wednesday 10 July 2013

WHO? WHAT? WHY?

Heya, my names April! I''m your average girl next door with a huge passion for fashion. My dream is that one day I'll create a label of my own and my my "mark" in the fashion industry. I have told myself many times to gather up the confidence to start blogging. I was a tad worried of what people would think and possible negative comments I could receive. Then when I really think about it, I guess that's what the fashion industry is like. It's a highly competitive and criticising industry. Reasoning for me creating this blod is to t only blab on about my love for fashion and personal style but to share my crazy life experiences. I home you enjoy and that I will get to know many of you fabulous people along the way. Ohh and don't forget to keep smiling :) 

April xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment