Friday 12 July 2013

Get to know me TAG

Hi loves, hope your all well. I was thinking before I get into my fashion and style blogging frame of mind, I thought that I should tell you more about myself, my personality, background and other very interesting stuff! :) So what else could I do other than the good old, get to know me Tag.

Name: April
Nickname: Apes, Apple, sometimes May.
Birthday: 27/05
Place of birth: Birmingham, England
Star sign:
Occupation: Student

Appearance-
Hair colour: Dark brown
Hair length: Medium/ Short
Eye colour: Blue but somedays can be more on the green side
Best Feature: Eyes, Legs
Braces: yes, removed 2years ago
Piercings: Ears 1st & 2nds
Tattoos: not yet ;)
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Firsts-
Best friend: In primary school
Award: sign language certificate
Sport: Dancing
Real holiday: Florida, America= amazing
Concert: Kylie M and P!NK are my only two concerts

Favourites-
Film: Sex and the City!! Harry Potter, Fast and Furious, Seven Pounds (and many more aha)
TV Show: Carrie Diaries, Project Runway, Sex and the City, Next Top Model etc
Colour: Pink and Orange
Song: Guns and Roses- by Pink
Restaurant: Jamie Oliver's Italian Restaurant :O
Store: umm how is that a question.... Bardot, Tempt, Sportsgirl, Dottie, Colette, Topshop & more!
Book: Goodnight Mr Tom.
Magazine: Vogue, Elle
Shoes: Boots/heels

Currently-
Feeling: a tad cold but happy
Single: still waiting for Prince Charming
Eating: noodles
Listening to: guns and roses :)
Thinking about: doing well only blog and YouTube, the future ad traveling
Watching: nothing
Wearing: hot pink jeans, oversized white long sleeve collared shirt, with simple black flats with small studs.

Future-
Want children: yeah :)
Want to be married: yes
Careers in mind: fashion designer, stylist or make-up artist. Anything creative and different.
Where do you want to live: I think Australia is a nice place to live, maybe England but I would love the idea of living in New York City. :D

Do you believe in:
God: not sure, I do believe there is something else but yeah I dunno
Miracles: yes
Love at first sight: maybe
Ghosts: yes
Aliens: yes
Soul Mates: maybe
Heaven: yes
Hell: yes
Kissing on the first date: depends on the other person but I don't think a little kiss would hurt ;)
Yourself: yes, always!  



No comments:

Post a Comment