Wednesday 17 July 2013

HOW TO: styling Jeffery Campbells

 
Hey guys!!
Thought it was about time I made more of a fashion and styling based post. These babies are my amazing Jeffery Campbell look alike, with awesome studded detail. I really do love these shoes but was a little hesitant wearing them, as they are such a statement piece. So I thought it would be a good idea to create three outfits paired with them. Obviously, this is how I would style them and I'm not in any way saying you have to wear them like this. Anyways I hope you enjoy and continue to follow my blog.
Thanks heaps,
 
April x
 
Dress- Temp
Blazer- H&M
Bag- GirlXpress
Shoes- BEBO
Jewellery- Diva 

Top- Cotton on
Pants- Ally
Bag- Primark
Shoes- BEBO
Necklace & Sunnies- Kmart 

Jacket- Jeanswest
Top-Tempt
Shorts & Sunnies- Kmart
Bag- Cotton on
Shoes- BEBO
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment