Friday 26 July 2013

Update: traveling tourist

Hello beautiful people!
I just wanted to give you guys a little update on what I'm doing and where I've been for the past week. I have been a very lucky girl enjoying the amazing sites and SHOPS in both the city of Sydney and the incredible Bondi Beach!! I've only been here for three days and during the first 12 hours I fell in love. I've had so much fun spending time with family and experiencing the life and atmosphere of the city. ITS AMAZING!!!! I will be uploading pics and videos of my holiday. I will also try and upload a haul video on my YouTube channel when I get the chance. I hope your all well and enjoying yourself. Don't forget to follow me my little twitter friends and keep an eye out for my next post . Love April x

No comments:

Post a Comment